Preorder now for $15 off! ETA mid-November
The Ultimate IR Speaker.
For amp modellers and IRs:
Fractal Audio, Kemper, Two Notes Torpedo, Revv Amps, Line 6, Boss GT series and IR-200, Mesa/Boogie CabClone, Quad Cortex, etc
- Only manufactured in 8 ohms
Celestion Live Response speakers combine the neutral clarity of FRFR monitors, with the tactile responsiveness of a traditional guitar speaker.
Used with amp modellers and IR-based rigs, the result is an amazingly clear and articulate amp-in-the-room experience.
As a replacement for standard guitar speakers, they're a huge improvement in rendering your digital effects processor with uncoloured accuracy and detail.
As an alternative to FRFR monitors, guitarists will enjoy modelling amps with an organic "live" presence like a traditional rig - creating an unbeatable studio or backline experience for performers.
The F12-X200 has a wide full range response from 60Hz-20kHz. It comfortably renders guitar amps, backing tracks and other instruments, with clarity and separation. Built with a colossal 200W power rating, it can handle full-scale live setups such as on stage or in a recording studio.
For a more compact, lightweight alternative with equal performance specifically in guitar amp reproduction, we recommend the F12M-150 Triple Cone.
- Can I connect my effects processor to a standard amp / combo loaded with these?
- Yes. Where possible, some users access only the amp's power section (via the effects loop), to avoid preamp tonal colouration.
- Can I connect my effects processor unit directly to a cab loaded with these?
- Yes, if it has an integrated power amp eg. Powered Kemper. Check for an 8ohm speaker connection. If absent then you'll need an external power amp as this is a passive speaker.
- Can I connect my audio interface speaker out directly to a cab loaded with these?
- No, as above this must be driven by a power amp.
- What sort of power amp can I use?
- It should have the appropriate input type for your signal, ie. instrument and/or line-level. Speaker distortion may occur otherwise. The usual impedance and power considerations also apply.
Tag us in a pic of your new rig for $15 off your next speaker!
with Quad Cortex
with Line 6 Stomp XL + Pod Go
with Boss GT-1000Core
with Fractal Audio Axe-FX III
with Revv D20
Building your rig
|Frequency Range||60Hz - 20kHz|
|Unit Weight||9.1lbs / 4.1kg|
|No. of mounting holes||8|
|Overall depth||6.5", 165mm|